Counting down to Challenge Taiwan
1 month to our first target race of 2014, no matter you are super ready or super undertrained due to all the cold and wet weather condition, there are some tips towards the final phase of preparation!!
- if your training still not on track, try to off load some work, or even get a day off per week
- schedule the longest ride and the longest run by the end of March, how long should you do? Ask your coach, or your triathlon training bible ;)
- protect your body, and always keep warm and bump up multi vitamin supplement, don't get sick!
- stabilize your bike fit and bike setting
- rehearsal the race day nutrition plan
- rehearsal the race day outfit
- be consistent at the training schedule
Enjoy the process and hope this help!