2013 Sonic Time Trial 2 - Shek O Aquathon
This is the training races for Sonic, in Sonic classic format, all participants will gain points for this series, Time Trial Series Awards will given to overall top 3 men and top 3 ladies at the Sonic End of Season party!
Here are all the reasons you should come!!!
- Who is leading? Ranking HERE
- Junior boys: Fung Yat To, Tse Chun Yin
- Junior girls: Heung Cheuk Yi
- Age-group men: Sacha Cheong, Edwin Wong
- Age-group women: Evangelina Quek
- Top 3 men and ladies finishers will be awarded!!
- Lucky Draw at the end!!
- Bike Training to follow
- Be part of the Sonic promotional video filming!!
- Weather forecasting perfect south wind, Shek O beach expect to be very calm!
- Later start time to allow members to commute
Aquathon Format: 1200m swim + 4k run
How: please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you will come, we still hope to have 20 people on the startline. Feel free to bring your friends to try us!!
Note to parking: Shek O carpark is still very crowd, advise to park at Big Wave Bag and ride over to Shek O, illegal parking will be ticketed from 9am.
Swim: 1200m approx. (depends on hi/lo-tide)
Start from Lifeguard Tower 3.
FOUR laps swim clockwise round the left most buoy,
swim back to the beach for 100m sand run and head for 2nd, 3rd and 4th lap.
|4 laps swim|
Shek O carpark to Big Wave Bay car park and return
note: run around the entire BWB carpark
Finish at Shek O carpark
|Run turning point at Big Wave Bay|